The platform allows you to manage multiple pricelists and you can bulk update the price for products using the simple uploads using csv / excel format.
|This is the unique identifier for the product / bundle. This could either be auto-generated by the system or can also be provided by you as well.
|This is the product code which can be common for multiple products, mainly useful in the case of variant. Variants are grouped together based on the same product code.
|This is the name of the color that is used for displaying on the PDP (product detail page).
|Cost price of the product at which it was purchased and this can be left blank or 0 while import. The cost price is used to calculate the gross profit / gross margin for the sales. So, this should ideally be populated with the landing cost of the product.
|This is the List price of the product, also commonly known as MRP (max retail price) or RRP (recommended retail price)
|Sell price is the product at which it is going to be sold to the user
This is the name of the pricelist for which you want to import the products.
How do I import pricelist ?
- From the main navigation, go to Products > Bulk Import
- It opens the list view of all your historical imports
- Click on Bulk Import
- Select Pricelist
- You can download the sample file, update the sheet with the data you want to import.
- Click Next, upload the file
- The next window asks you to map the columns, The column name on the left should be mapped with the ones on the right. Then hit Next
- Validate your data for the final time and click on Next
- Data will be uploaded and update status will be reflected in historical view.
- Partially Updated
- In case of any error, details can bee seen by clicking "i" icon above