The platform allows you to manage multiple pricelists and you can bulk update the price for products using the simple uploads using csv / excel format.
|StockCode||String||Yes||This is the unique identifier for the product / bundle. This could either be auto-generated by the system or can also be provided by you as well.|
|No||This is the product code which can be common for multiple products, mainly useful in the case of variant. Variants are grouped together based on the same product code. |
|No||This is the name of the color that is used for displaying on the PDP (product detail page).|
|CostPrice||Numeric||No||Cost price of the product at which it was purchased and this can be left blank or 0 while import. The cost price is used to calculate the Gross profit / gross margin for the sales. So, this should ideally be populated with the landing cost of the product.|
|No||This is the List price of the product, also commonly known as MRP (max retail price) or RRP (recommended retail price)|
|Yes||Sell price is the product at which it is going to be sell to the user|
This is the name of the pricelist for which you want to import the products.
How do I import pricelist ?
- From the main navigation, go to Products > Bulk Import
- It opens the list view of all your historical imports
- Click on Bulk Import
- Select Pricelist
- You can Download the sample file, update the sheet with the data you want to import.
- Click Next, upload the file
- The next window asks you to map the columns, The column name on the left should be mapped with the ones on the right. Then hit Next
- Validate your data for the final time and click on Next
- Data will be uploaded and update status will be reflected in historical view.
- Partially Updated
- In case of any error, details can bee seen by clicking "i" icon above