With Better Commerce this feature You can offer a gift wrapping service to your customers on the cart page of your online store. For customers who want their order wrapped, you can charge either a flat rate, or charge on a per product basis.
Enable gift wrap at product level?
Before enabling this service Its required to create a gift-wrap option as a product. The products setup is similar to other product setup with only exception of product type. In this case you will select the product type as GiftBox or GiftBoxLine.
- Now, open the product for which you want to enable the gift wrapping.
- Select the suitable gift wrapping option from the list
- Use all visible gift wrapping options I've created: This shows all the gift wrap service type of products that have been created within the system and are active to be used.
- Don't allow this item to be gift wrapped: This option is selected by default. this ensures customer don't see the option to opt for gift wrapping.
- Specify gift wrapping options for this product: With this option, you can explicitly present the selected gift wrap options to your customers.
- Click on SAVE.
How will the users see the gift wrap options on website
The above action will present the customers with the options as follows and the display can always be designed as per the brand's theme.