Please follow the below steps for Label Printing:
- Install the Zebra Printer application on your machine by running zsu-1191286.exe file.
- Use link https://www.zebra.com/us/en/support-downloads/eula/unrestricted-eula.- 227178c9720c025483893483886ea540bd07dd0f9873752cf891686eb495040ba85f97bf163f 9fdbc62ce8bbe325bdf95347bc39767aa16a8a1229bd7549bec4ab84efac5b40592822eada67 2e433843b9b8a9e204a634fa6c6fb5b6fd377f4970584916ad0dbdd.html#
- Click on Button ACCEPT AND BEGIN DOWNLOAD NOW
- Plugin the Zebra Printer USB Cable on your machine.
- Run zsu-1191286.exe which you have downloaded on Step 1.
- After the Zebra Printer Driver gets installed, go to Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Devices and Printers. Rename the Zebra printer as “VinLBL”.
- After doing the installation in step 1, run the program “Zebra Setup Utilities (from desktop)”. While Installing New Printer, choose the printer configuration as USB Type.
- After the successful execution of steps 1 to 7, go to the below link: https://github.com/qzind/tray/releases/tag/v2.0.3 and download the file “QZ Tray 2.0.3”. Save it on your machine and run this installation.
- After successful installation of QZ Tray software, go to Start > All Programs > QZ Tray.
- If Step 6 is successful and QZ Tray is running properly on your machine, please check it as per the below screenshot on your machine.
- Make sure to keep the software running on whichever page Label Printing is required.
- The printer name should be an exact match with “VinLBL”.
- While opening any screen where label printing functionality is handled you'll get below shown pop up.
- Click on the check box “Remember this decision “and click on Allow button as well.
- In case you clicked on only Allow button then pop up will keep coming to ask for your permission to print the label.
- It’s better to remember this action for smooth functioning.
- Don’t click on the block button else label printing wouldn’t work.
How to check whether the above action is allowed or Blocked?
- Go to system tray.
- Select the QZ tray icon and right-click. Below options will be showing.
- Click on Advanced option >>Site Manager.
- On clicking site Manager you'll get below shown pop up.
- It will show you whether it is allowed or blocked.