Welcome to the FEB 2022 release of Better Commerce. There are several updates in this version that we hope you will like, some of the key highlights include:
- Total processing: This release witnesses a new addition in the payment gateway integration; Total processing. It gives you a secure foundation to build your business, live insights and multiple payment options.
- Refund charge: To bring down the high return rate, a new concept of return service charge has been implemented in the platform.
- Order log view in the order detail screen: The order detail screen has some UI changes to give a cleaner visibility of the logs.
- Import Process optimization: The import process has been optimized to give you a faster transaction rate. That said, you can now import 20k+ records in less than a minute. This will significantly bring down the time to add or update product and attributes data.
- Performance Optimization of the whole platform: As a part of our routine, we regularly review the performance of the product and work continuously to make better every day. This release includes optimization that improves the performance of the overall platform.
- Bug Fixes: In addition to the new features, enhancements and change requests there have been few bug fixes reported internally by the quality team or from the customers using the platform. We highly prioritize the bugs based on the criticality and the impact, and fix them so that business stays unimpacted. The list of all the bug fixes have been listed below in this article.
- Order detail UI: The order detail screen used to have four different sections called activity logs, summary logs, notes & attachment. The 1st two sections carries redundant data taking extra space and navigation to get the detailed log. In addition, notes and attachments added at any order status was not clearly displayed. With this change in the interface the redundant display of data has been taken care of and a consolidated view has been added that displays every single activity happened at order level with proper logging of timestamp, user and action. At any stage if any notes or attachment have been added that too gets displayed with proper timestamp.
- Completeness attributes grouping: The custom and core attributes have been segregated while grouping of completeness attribute set so that user gets a clearer view of what to be selected.
- New payment gateway integration: The platform is now integrated with total processing payment gateway. which gives you a secure foundation to build your business, live insights and multiple payment options. Total processing gives 198 different methods to process card payments. It has got the knowledge and expertise to ensure you can always collect revenue. Take mobile payments as well as card present payments.
- Refund charge: To bring down the high return rate, a new concept of return service charge has been implemented in the platform. This functionality gives you a configurable screen to define the charge amount that you want to deduct against every refund you are processing.