Here below are the inventory types defined within the system.
- New: These are fresh resalable products.
- Key Account: Inventory can be marked as key account if it has to be used for any specific purpose like key customers specially in case of B2B customers.
- Damaged : When returns or POs are received & if an item fails the quality check, its put into the damaged bin marked as damaged.
- Reprocess: There are products which need to be reprocessed.
- Samples: Products are categorized as this when a product has to go through development cycle and currently is in sample state.