To connect Shopify with Better Commerce you will need to provide API key, API password and shared secret key which can be generated in Shopify admin panel.
Here is a step-by-step guide that will help you to retrieve Shopify credentials on your own:
- Login in your store's Admin panel and go to Apps Menu.
- Click Manage private app. Then, click the Create private apps button.
- Enter the Name of the app and provide your Contact email.
- Then, grant the Private app permissions to enable data interaction with your store. To do this, click on all drop-down menus and change permission status from “No access” to “Read and Write” as shown in the video below. After that, click Save button to create the app.
- API key, API password, and shared secret key will appear right after you save the app.