To connect Shopify to Better Commerce you will need to provide API key, API password, and shared secret which can be generated in Shopify admin panel.
Here is a step-by-step guidance that will help you to retrieve Shopify credentials by your own:
- Log in your store's admin area and go to Apps Menu.
- Press Manage private app. Then, click the Create private apps button.
- Enter the Name of the app and provide your Contact email.
- Then, you need to grant the Private app with permissions to enable data interaction with your store. To do this, click on all drop-down menus and change permission status from “No access” to “Read and Write” as shown in the video below. After that, click Save and the button Create app
- API key, API password, and shared secret will appear right after you save the app.