- Log into the store.
- Go to Advanced Settings.
- Click API Accounts.
- Click Create API Account.
- Type the name of the user in the Username box.
- There you will find API Path box. Copy its value.
- Click Content - modify, Checkout Content - modify, Customers - modify, Customers Login - login, Information & Settings - modify, Marketing - modify, Orders - modify, Order Transactions - modify, Products - modify, Themes - modify, Carts - modify.
- Click the Save button. There will appear a window BigCommerce API Credential with Client ID, Client Secret and Access Token.
- Add BigCommerce store to your API2Cart account, using credential you've got in steps 6 and 8.
How to connect Big commerce to BetterCommerce? Print
Modified on: Fri, 2 Apr, 2021 at 12:28 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.