Modified on: Wed, 28 Jul, 2021 at 8:34 AM
Welcome to the MAR 2021 release of Better Commerce. There are several updates in this version that we hope you will like, some of the key highlights include:
- Product Status: With the new feature in place a product can have its own status. When a product is created its in the draft state which can later be marked active, discontinued or archived.
- Settings: New settings screen has been added both in the OMS and the Commerce hub to efficiently control the configurations.
Changes & Improvement-ECommerce
- Settings Screen: A new screen to manage and update general and all other settings has been provided. This is a one place from where every settings like payment, taxes, language and others required to smoothly operate your business can be managed.
- Manage Product status
This new feature allows you to maintain product status. When a product is created it gets saved as Draft by default whose status can later be updated as and when needed. Different statuses are Draft, Active, Archived and Discontinued.
Changes & Improvement-OMS
- Carrier, Shipping Rule and General Settings
These new settings screen has been provided in the interface for the users to make it easier for them to manage this information. These can be found under settings section in the OMS.
- New Carrier Screen: This screen allows user to view and manage all carrier related settings.
- GRN with Tolerance %age defined: GRN can be done more than the ordered qty depending upon the defined tolerance defined %.
- New Shipping Rule Screen: This screen allows to set rules of shipping based on which order shipments is derived.
Notable Bug fixes
- Image-media Subfolder Fix: The reported issue wherein subfolders in the media library were not displayed until refreshed has been fixed.
- Duplicate values in dropdown: Fixed the issue related to duplicate values in the PIM form dropdown fields
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.