Welcome to the FEB 2021 release of Better Commerce. There are several updates in this version that we hope you will like, some of the key highlights include:
- Pricelist scheduler: With this feature in place you just need to schedule the pricelist import. The platform is capable enough to run the requests as per the schedule so that you don't miss out on important opportunities.
- XERO Integration: BetterCommerce is now integrated with Xero to manage all your finances.
- Auto basket weight calculation: In case of sales order the basket weight is calculated automatically that can calculate the shipping cost.
- Bulk upload product attributes: Product attributes are important elements. The business may need to regularly update the attributes for better search and merchandising. With bulk import, this has become very easy and quick.
- Xero Integration: The system is ready to connect with Xero by providing basic connectivity credentials. The information flows to and from better commerce and Xero.
- Basket weight calculation: Based on basket weight shipment can be impacted hence its important system auto-calculates the basket weight even when the order is being build. This provision is now provided.
- Product Preview: This is for all the merchandisers and departments who are responsible for product visibility on the site, when a new product is created with copies and images, it is important to have a look at it on the website before publishing it. Draft product preview gives you the liberty to see how your product would look on the site. Only when you are convinced you can go ahead and publish it.
- Billing and Shipping can be set as default addresses: Now the system allows users to mark their address as a default Billing and shipping address which was earlier restricted only to Shipping.
- Pricelist import scheduler : This is one of the most important features introduced in this release. User can schedule their import and the system automatically picks it at the defined time.
- More user-friendly stock adjustment: When inventory is adjusted or simply searched in the listing screen by style codes it now fetches it from across the system no matter which warehouse, location, or inventory type it is from. A product can have multiple variants (size and color) showing them all in proper order and from across the location is quite crucial and the system now displays it in a very organized way.
- Add comments in the transfer lines: Save and display comments against each line in the transfer. While transferring stocks from or within warehouses comments can be saved at line levels.
- Inventory Listing & Adjustment screen: With the revamped UI Inventory listing and adjustment screen now shows all warehouses & locations. When inventory is adjusted or simply searched in the listing screen by style codes it now fetches it from across the system no matter which warehouse, location, or inventory type it is from.
Notable Bug fixes
- Picklist: The intermittent problem while marking the item picked has been fixed with this release.
- File upload UI: The Popup screen to upload the file has been redesigned for easy drag and drop and upload of the import file.
- Stock Lookup: The product barcode scan has been optimized to scan it in an easier and quicker manner. Earlier, the scan used to take a some time when stock lookup up was done.