Welcome to the FEB 2021 release of Better Commerce. There are several updates in this version that we hope you will like, some of the key highlights include:
Changes & Improvement: E-Commerce
- Bulk upload product attributes
Product attributes are important elements. Business may need to regularly update the attributes for better search and merchandising. With bulk import this has become very easy and quick.
- Xero Integration
The system is ready to connect with Xero by providing basic connectivity credentials. The information flows to and from better commerce and Xero.
- Basket weight calculation
Based on basket weight shipment can be impacted hence its important system auto-calculates the basket weight even when the order is edited. This provision is now provided.
- Preview for draft products
This is for all the merchandisers and departments who are responsible for product visibility on the site, when a new product is created with copies and images, it is important to have a look of it on the website before publishing it. Draft product preview gives you the liberty to see how your product would look on the site. Only when you are convinced you can go ahead and publish it.
Changes & Improvement: OMS
- More user-friendly stock adjustment
When inventory is adjusted or simply searched in the listing screen by style codes it now fetches it from across the system no matter which warehouse, location, or inventory type it is from. A product can have multiple variants (size and color) showing them all in proper order and from across the location is quite crucial and the system now displays it in a very organized way.
Notable Bug fixes
- Fixed Picklist issue: Users were unable to mark few picklists as picked under exceptional scenarios. The root cause has been identified and rectified.
- Fixed file upload popup issue: Clicking on a specific point used to upload the file. This has been rectified.
- Stock Lookup Bug: The mobile app stock lookup feature intermittently failed to scan a product. This is fixed now.