Welcome to the FEB 2021 release of Better Commerce. There are several updates in this version that we hope you will like, some of the key highlights include:
- Bulk upload product attributes: Product attributes are important elements. The business may need to regularly update the attributes for better search and merchandising. With bulk import, this has become very easy and quick.
- Xero Integration: The system is ready to connect with Xero by providing basic connectivity credentials. The information flows to and from better commerce and Xero.
- Basket weight calculation: Based on basket weight shipment can be impacted hence its important system auto-calculates the basket weight even when the order is being build. This provision is now provided.
- Product Preview: This is for all the merchandisers and departments who are responsible for product visibility on the site, when a new product is created with copies and images, it is important to have a look at it on the website before publishing it. Draft product preview gives you the liberty to see how your product would look on the site. Only when you are convinced you can go ahead and publish it.
- More user-friendly stock adjustment: When inventory is adjusted or simply searched in the listing screen by style codes it now fetches it from across the system no matter which warehouse, location, or inventory type it is from. A product can have multiple variants (size and color) showing them all in proper order and from across the location is quite crucial and the system now displays it in a very organized way.
Notable Bug fixes
- Picklist: The intermittent problem while marking the item picked has been fixed with this release.
- File upload UI: The Popup screen to upload the file has been redesigned for easy drag and drop and upload of the import file.
- Stock Lookup: The product barcode scan has been optimized to scan it in an easier and quicker manner. Earlier, the scan used to take a some time when stock lookup up was done.