|MasterStockCode||String||Yes||This is the master or parent stock code which is at top of the hierarchy in the relationship tree.|
|ChildStockCode||String||Yes||This is the child stock code that will be related to the parent or master stock code as a variant or component of a bundle depending upon the relationship type.|
|RelationType||String||Yes||This field takes only two values 'variant' or 'Bundle' depending upon what type of relationship you wish to establish among products.|
|ChildQty||Integer||Yes||This takes quantity of the child as input. For example Product A which is a bundle made out of component 1 -product B- 1 unit and component 2-product C-2 units.|
Steps to bulk upload product file:
- Go to Products > Bulk Import
- Select the type Upload Product Relationship.( In order to upload/establish the relationship(variants or bundles) you must have the standard products imported beforehand.)
- Download the sample file from this screen.
- Prepare the file for import. Fields descriptions can be found above.
- Drag and drop or choose the file from your local computer to import and click on Next.
- Map the data fields of the system against the excel file columns and click on Next.
- Preview your data to verify. Once verified, click on Next.
- The import must start processing and completed successfully shortly.